Let me ask again...Do you know what time it is? It is approximately two months before the end of the year and the beginning of 2016! It is time to wrap things up for 2015 and plan for 2016. It is the fourth quarter ( you have already used up a month of it) and the game plan for your future needs to be thought about, written down and put in action. The time is NOW!
There are a few things I can do to help. Here are a few suggestions for you for the fourth quarter and the beginning of 2016 from your friend, Dream Chaser #1:
1. Look over your 12 for 12 from 2015. You may be asking, What is a 12 for 12? Well, a 12 for 12 is 12 dreams you plan to accomplish in the next 12 months. Now, the thing about a 12 for 12 is depending on how hyped up when you write it, a 12 for 12 is very difficult to complete. That's alright. How many of your dreams for the last 12 months have you accomplished and is there anything on your list that you can accomplish in the next 2 months (if you started your 12 for 12 in January)?
2. If you have never done a 12 for 12, do one. Start one today! 12 dreams you want to accomplish in the next 12 months. Here are a few categories you can focus on:
4. Clean out your closet.
5. Read a book on self improvement. Even better, write a book!
6. Go to an event you have been on the fence on going to. Even better, go to an event that is totally out of your wheelhouse. Even better than better, Create your own EVENT and invite me!
7. Start working out and eating right for the last time. Decide that these two will be a part of your life going forward.
8. Plan a trip for 2016. I have a great deal in Dominican Republic. Check out DSN Travel.
9. Visit some friends or family you haven't seen for a while and bring a gift. People love it when you bring a fruit basket or cake or small token when you visit.
10. Decide now that 2016 is going to be the best year of your life and put all the things in place that will make that happen. Also, get rid of everything that will prevent it from becoming a reality.
Now is the time to get the life of your dreams in order. Don't continue to waste time. 2016 is the year of the Dream Chasers. Stay tuned! Get ready! Never Stop Dreaming!